- June 6, 2021
- Posted by: admin
Our property investment services include buy-to-let, HMO, holiday lets, semi-commercial property, commercial property. Examples of customers whom we have helped with their property investments include;
- First-time property investors with no experience, currently not working but with some savings or inheritance.
- London-based customer seeking a buy-to-let property as a short-term investment, in the hope that it will form the basis of a deposit on their dream home when prices rise.
- Inexperienced investor who had been offered a mortgage at a very high rate, seeking a better deal to be able to make passive income from their investment property.
- Businessman seeking help to move his property portfolio and associated mortgages from personal to a limited company, following the introduction of section 24.
- Business start-up, help for a brand-new limited company seeking a mortgage.
- Investor requiring a mortgage to purchase and renovate a property to later remortgage against the increased value of the property once the refurbishment work was complete.
- Customer seeking a holiday let mortgage for a property not currently run as a holiday let.
- Business investor purchasing a multi business site with petrol station, café and car wash on same title. Acted as café operator and landlord for petrol station and car wash to new tenants.
- Customer using their pension fund to purchase business premises.
- Customer using pension fund to borrow money to then invest in commercial property.